TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tariff /Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid services.
2. No installation charges on SNS Internet Services Fiber connection.
3. GST @ 18% is not included in the tariff/ charges and is payable over and above the plan charges.
4. The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
5. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff plans and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
6. Any one time charges paid to SNS Internet Services Regional Partners at the time of installation are non refundable.
7. Company may extend refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to requested address.
8. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
9. There is a refundable security deposit of Rs.2000 for ONU device charged additionally.
10. Interest free security deposit to be refunded after return of assets in the same condition at the time of receipt, will be processed within 30 days of acceptance of Optical Network Unit (ONU) by SNS Internet Services
11. ONU to be returned to a “person” appointed by SNS Internet Services. It can be the local cable operator, SNS Internet Services retail partner or any logistics company appointed by SNS Internet Services to recover back the ONU from customer location
12. Any fault in ONU to be replaced by SNS Internet Services within 5 working days from the time of raising complaint with SNS Internet Services.
13. Replacement of ONU due to upgrade / downgrade be done by SNS Internet Services within 5 working days from the time of raising request with SNS Internet Services
14. Refund to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account / wallet linked to the phone number registered with SNS Internet Services. No other bank account to be used for refunds. Cash and Cheque not to be used for customer refund.
15. The ONU devices provided by SNS Internet Services against a security deposit will remain a property of SNS Internet Services Broadband Pvt Ltd at all times.
16. The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. WiFi Speed is subject to customer premises in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
17. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
18. Basis for selection of winners under any promotional campaign held by SNS Internet Services, is on the Companies sole discretion.
19. All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders..
20. By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like phone call, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, material and be contacted by SNS Internet Services or their sub-vendors.
21. All mentioned plans are subject to change or discontinuation without prior information.
22. Not all offered prices are available on renew and not all are available across the nation.
Terms & Conditions for OTT Subscription
1. OTT subscription for Zee5 Premium, Voot Select, Eros Now and ShemarooMe is being offered at no extra cost with select SNS Internet Services Fiber subscription plans on new activations and renewals.
2. The validity of OTT subscriptions offered to the customer is for 90 days. OTT subscription period may not be the same as the bundled SNS Internet Services broadband plan validity period and the expiry date of OTT subscription plans may be different for various OTT subscriptions offered.
3. SNS Internet Services will not be responsible for any content or streaming-related issue on any of the OTT platforms offered as part of the subscription plan. No refund will be considered if the customer is not satisfied with the OTT.
4. SNS Internet Services reserves the right to cancel, modify, withdraw, discontinue the free OTT subscription offer at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by TRAI, Department of Telecom (DOT), and/or such other applicable statutory changes without any notice & customer is advised to check this Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions.
5. SNS Internet Services will not be responsible for the OTT content access and content availability. SNS Internet Services will not be liable in case the OTT content access is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, network congestion, hardware failure. For any issues related to claims, damages, or losses with regard to the quality or functionality of the OTT subscription platform and/or content access, the customer is requested to contact the respective OTT’s customer care.
6. Unutilized free OTT subscription will be forfeited at the end of SNS Internet Services Fiber plan validity expiry.
7. OTT subscriptions will only be activated on new subscriptions and at the time of renewals by existing SNS Internet Services subscribers on specific plans.
8. OTT subscriptions will be activated once per user on the user’s mobile number registered with SNS Internet Services.
9. The OTT subscription offer is valid for select SNS Internet Services Fiber plans only.
10. Price communicated is an approximate total retail price including taxes of the OTT subscriptions for 90 days validity.
11. The OTT subscription offer is non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
12. SNS Internet Services will not be held liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the content or for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused to the SNS Internet Services subscriber or any third party in connection with the subsistence of the OTT content.